The holidays are just around the corner. With meal planning, travel booking and gift shopping, we know you’re busy. That’s why we’ve made healthy holiday hairstyling simple. Whether you’re going to a fancy after work cocktail party, or spending the holidays at home with your family, we’ve got you covered. This simple, yet sophisticated look is perfect if you’re short on time but looking to make a lasting impression.
Get the Look: Textured Twist
– 1″ curling wand (we like this one)
1. Spray dry hair from roots to ends with Style Lab Flex Hairspray.
2. Using your curling wand, curl 1″ sections. You’re not going for a tight curl, so don’t worry if you only get a slight bend. This will add an overall texture to the look and make it a little less polished and more fun.
3. Spread a nickel size dollop of Style Lab Molding Clay between palms and break apart curls.
4. Starting above your ear, grab a 1″ section of hair and begin twisting to the back, grabbing new sections of hair as you go. Once you get about halfway to the back of your head, secure with a bobby pin.
5. Spray with Style Lab Flex Hairspray to keep style in place.
SHOP THE POST
MORE HOLIDAY HAIR INSPIRATION: